Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device that is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time you access it also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user's equipment/device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the functioning of the page www.90shomenajealaruta.com..
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but have small differences:
- Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device, support website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: These are stored on the hard disk of the device and our website reads them each time you make a new visit to www.90shomenajealaruta.com; it has a specific expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences, analyze visits and help us understand how users come to our site and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: Allow you to remember decisions made by the user, such as your login or identifier.
The information in these cookies is collected anonymously (i.e., it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Third-party cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, cookies used by social networks (such as Facebook) or external content aggregates (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits to each site where they are advertised.
- Analytic Cookies: These are cookies whose purpose is the periodic maintenance and guarantee the best functioning and service to the user; collecting data on your activity.
By accessing the website, you expressly accept that we may use this type of cookie on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing may not be optimal and some of the utilities available may not function properly.
No cookie allows us to contact your phone number, email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
COOKIES STRICTLY NEEDED
br /> Name: PHPSESSID
Purpose : Cookie standard php to control the maintenance of the session. It does not save personal data and is necessary for the operation of the web.
Purpose : Cookie technique that aims to improve the user experience.
Purpose : This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled.
. Purpose : Login function
Purpose: Used to limit the percentage of applications.
Purpose : Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.
Purpose: Used to store custom visitor variable data. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the _setCustomVar method with a custom visitor variable. It was also used for the retired _setVar method. The cookie is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics.
Purpose: This is an analytic cookie, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users.
OTHER THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Purpose : Purpose: Advertising, Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report the actions of the website user after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser's ads for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an ad and presenting user-oriented ads. More Information
Purpose : From the company Enterticket: Cookie standard php to control the maintenance of the session. It does not save personal data and is necessary for the operation of the web. More Information
Purpose: This is an analytic cookie, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users. More Information
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser's configuration tools or you can configure your browser to warn you when a server wants to save a cookie:
a) If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, under the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information visit https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
b) If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more visit https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Deshabilitar%20cookies%20de%20terceros
c) If you use Chrome, in the section Options > Advanced > Privacy. To learn more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you will be able to configure the browser. To know more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
e) If you're using Safari, in the Preferences > Security or Privacy option, you'll be able to set up your Browser. To learn more visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_EN&locale=en_EN
f) If you want to disable Google Universal Analytics, you can install the following extension provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout